WHY BUY OUR VITAMIN C ZINC GUMMIES?
We offer 60 yummy sugar free gummies per bottle which will last you 2 months (60 days). Serving size is 1 vitamin c and zinc gummy per day. Our premium gummies are made using only quality ingredients which have been manufactured in Europe (not China). They contain no GMO ingredients
IMMUNE SYSTEM VITAMINS
Our tasty gummies offer two essential nutrients, Vitamin C and Zinc which both work to protect cells from oxidative stress and therefore help support your immune system. Vitamin C and Zinc both contribute to the normal function of the immune system as substantiated by the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority). Our great tasting orange flavoured gummies provide 80mg of Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid (100% daily NRV) and 2.5mg of Zinc per 1x gummy
NOURISHES THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Vitamin C is a vital nutrient for the functioning of white blood cells in the body
Because Zinc can function as an antioxidant within the body, ICON Nutrition's Vitamin C Plus Zinc supports both immune system and antioxidant health
Our gummy immune system vitamins offer a tasty and family friendly way to supplement your daily Vitamin C and Zinc levels. Our soft and chewy gummies come in a delicious zingy orange flavour. Ideal for individuals who are unable to swallow capsules or tablets whole. Also perfect for those with busy lifestyles who may forget to take their daily vitamin supplements
Sweetener malitol syrup, gelatin, L-ascorbic acid, acid citric acid, colouring food (concentrate of carrot and apple), natural orange flavouring, vegetable oil (coconut, rapeseed), zinc sulfate, sweetener sucralose, glazing agents carnauba wax and beeswax.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, take 2 gummies daily preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. The gummies should be chewed before swallowing.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for very young children.
- Not sure for vegetarians or vegans.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the even of an adverse reaction.
KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT, STORE IN A COOL AND DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF THE SAFETY SEAL IS OPEN OR DAMAGED.