WHY TAKE VIT B12
European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) approved claims in relation to Vitamin B12.
- Has a role in the process of cell division.
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
Contributes to normal psychological function.
Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
B12 VITAMINS HIGH STRENGTH:
Our high strength 1000mcg tablets of Methylcobalamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. This helps you feel more awake and alert when you take B12 vitamins
100 VIT B12 TABLETS
Per tub contains 100, 1000mcg tablets lasting 100 days of the year which takes the hassle out of re-ordering constantly