Quick & Easy Cookies And Cream Protein Latte
There comes a time when you just want to take your whey protein powder in a different way to just chugging it down with 200ml of water. Protein supplementation doesn't need to mundane and boring, and there are a million and one ways to take a whey protein powder. To celebrate our grass fed sourced cookies and cream whey protein coming back in stock we thought we'd write up this great cookies and cream protein latte recipe.
This cookies and cream protein recipes requires just a few ingredients, 3 in fact! Most people will have these in their kitchen cupboards. They are:
- 1 x scoop of ICON Nutrition's 100% grass fed whey protein powder
- Half a cup of natural almond milk (or alternative choice of milk)
- 1 cup of brewed fair trade coffee
- Mix one scoop of grass fed cookies and cream whey protein powder with almond milk in a protein shaker cup.
- Pour protein mixture into coffee mug.
- Pour hot coffee into mug and continue to stir until they whey powder mixes perfectly.
Give this a try and let us know how you find it.
Grass fed sourced whey protein powder is becoming increasingly popular, to find out more about why you should be switching your protein powder to a grass fed whey have a read of our recent post here: