Are you ready to try new things? Then you’ve come to the right place. We've stacked up 17 new ways to use your whey protein powder.
1. Protein Latte: Try this quick and simple morning cookies and cream protein latte. There’s no better way to start the day then to the tune of coffee and protein.
2. Porridge Oats: Add 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder to your morning porridge oats to give them a protein and flavour boost. Also works with cookies and cream or cinnamon vanilla swirl protein powder too.
3. Cookies: This protein cookie recipe makes 36 cookies with each one providing 5g of quality protein.
4. Yogurt: Stir 1 scoop of protein powder in with your favorite yogurt. You can top it with nuts and fruit.
5. Smoothies: If you have a blender then there’s nothing better than throwing some fresh ingredients together along with some extra protein powder and having yourself a tasty and refreshing protein smoothie. Here’s two recipes, a high protein smoothie and a fruit smoothie packed with our awesome Strawberry Milkshake flavoured whey protein powder.
9. Hazelnut brownies. You can never have enough brownie recipes. Using some very healthy ingredients these protein chocolate hazelnut brownies are going to make your mouth drool for more.
11. Pancakes: Everybody loves pancakes but if there’s one thing we love more it’s this protein banana pancake recipe. Using only a few simple healthy ingredients these will become a daily ritual if you try them once.
12. Ferrero Rochers: When we first tasted these we were SHOCKED how good they are. Using our chocolate grass fed whey protein powder along with a few other healthy bits these protein protein ferrero rochers are simple to make and taste incredible.
16, Bowl Cake: Similar to the mug cake this requires some coconut milk, chocolate protein powder, walnuts, gluten free baking soda, and 1 banana. Add 1/3 of a 400ml tin of coconut milk in a bowl. Stir in 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder. Then add a small pinch of baking powder and a hand full of almonds. Mix well. Place in the microwave for 45-60 seconds or until it reaches desired consistency. Top with a cut up banana and enjoy!
17. Ice cream: Mix one six ounce container of total greek yogurt along with 1-2 scoops of protein powder. Mix well, then freeze. Continue to stir every 20 minutes until it reaches your desired consistency which usually takes around an hour.
How do you use your protein powder? Leave a comment below, we'd love to hear from you.
If you think your friends would like this post, why not share it using the share buttons below.